Submit a site
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (AFFA)
(Australia). Helps Australian agriculture, food, fisheries, and forest industries become more competitive, profitable, and sustainable.
- Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics
(Australia). Economic research, commodity forecasting and a variety of complementary activities.
- Australian Geological Survey Organisation
(Australia). A research agency of the australian government.
- Australian Plague Locust Commission
(Australia). Monitors, forecasts , and controls locusts. Site provides information on economically important locust species in Australia and their control.
- Competitiveness and Sustainability Group
(Australia). Develops, administers, and communicates policies and programs that encourage competitiveness and sustainable agriculture and food industries and businesses.
- National Registration Authority
(Australia). For agricultural and veterinary chemicals.
(Australia). Comprehensive industry and community information on energy efficiency. Includes a virtual library and links for schools.
- Quarantine and Exports Advisory Council (QEAC)
(Australia). Independent advisory council on quarantine and export industry issues to the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry.
- Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation (RIRDC)
(Australia). Managing and funding priority research and translating results into practical outcomes for rural industry.
- World Food Summit
(Australia). Australia's preparations for the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation's (FAO) World Food Summit in Rome from 13-17 November 1996.
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Online - ANRO
(Australia). A document and research in progress indexing information service for agriculture, the environment and natural resources comprising Streamline, ABOA, and ARRIP.
Copyright © 2016 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved.
Comments or Feedback?
Email us here